- We require a 50% deposit to reserve your pup, the balance to be paid when you come to collect your puppy or before the flight departs.
- Puppies can join the new family from 8 weeks old.
- We can also arrange air freight (domestic & international) at ADDITIONAL cost for your puppy if not possible to collect personaly.
- Domestic: The cost will include air freight (Bid-Air Cargo) and a transport crate.
- International: The cost all depends on the weight of the puppy as well as the destination and includes airfright, customs, transport crate, inter-territorial movement permit for dogs and cats / health certificate (State-vet), health examination (vet) as well as additional vaccination (vet) if required.
- We will deliver your puppy in a perfect healthy condition to OR Tambo Cargo Airport (Johannesburg), not earlier than 8 weeks. We do not take responsibility as from there.
- You will receive upon collection a vet-book with the vaccination and deworm record and microchip document of your new family member.
- The KUSA certificate will be posted within 6 months after collection.
- You will sign upon collection a Puppy Guarantee & Agreement document.
Puppy Guanrantee & Agreement
All pre-requisites to your puppy namely vaccination and deworming have been performed as recommended by the Breeder’s (Crome Kennels) Veterinarian according to age. Every effort has been made by the breeder to ensure the puppy’s health. Puppy has been examined before departure by Breeder’s Veterinarian and appears healthy.
Puppy will be guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery against genetic defects, ONLY if the following guidelines are followed exactly:
- Puppy must be examined by Buyers Veterinarian within 5 days of delivery/collection. The buyer must notify the Breeder of any genetic defects immediately by means of a written statement from his/her registered Veterinarian.
- A written second opinion from another Veterinarian must be provided to the Breeder from the Buyer.
- If any genetic defect occur, puppy must be returned and will be spayed/neutered.
- After these guidelines are followed, if there is a proven genetic defect present, the Breeder will provide a replacement puppy of the same value, colour and purchase price within 12 months.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Cherry-eye, Umbilical Hernia, Loose Hips, Loose Knees, Infertility, Allergies, Bacterial Infection of any kind, Colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome, Fungus, Parasitic Infection, Hypoplastic Trachea, Respiratory Infections, Kennel Cough, Demodex, Tail Abnormalities, Stenotic Nares, Cosmetic Issues.
- Buyer’s ignorance, neglect of incompetent Veterinarians or anything not included above.
- Breeder will not cover any death for any death for any reason if puppy dies under or as a result of anesthesia.
- Breeder will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips your Veterinarian and understand that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
- Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
- There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other auto immune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
- All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. NO refund in part or full will be given.
- Buyer will be responsible for all the needed paper and transporting cost, if any, on the replacement puppy from the Breeder.
- This guarantee is null and void if Buyer does not maintain preventative health care of the puppy including vaccinations, deworm as well as internal and external parasites.